The World's Best Located University at the Nucleus of Silicon Valley in California.
Silicon Valley, U.S.A. #1 Startup Destination in the World
1. Situated in the technological hub of California – the San Francisco Bay Area.
2. Ideal for students looking for practical training, placements in the topmost IT companies.
On-the-job experience through internships with the world best Companies in Silicon Valley:
Google, Oracle, Cisco, Intel, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Salesforce, SAP Lab, Netflix, Adobe, Logitech, Yahoo, Shutterfly, Hewlett-Packard’s, Hitachi, Tesla, Visa, Zunga,
Riverbed Technology, at & t, Virgin america, Gap, Levi’s, PG&E, PWC, Deloitte, E&Y, etc. with innumerable innovative and successful start-ups.
3. #1 most diverse University in U.S.A. with 1,100 + International Students. Meet students from all over the world, share ideas and establish lifelong friendships.
4. Choice of on-campus and off-campus housing in safe environment.
5. Dining Commons on campus offers best choices of veggie meal plans with subsidised quick meals at Starbuck, Subway, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut Express, Panda Express, Jamba Juice all in campus.
6. The State-of-the-art Recreation and Wellness Center, which features the swimming pool, gymnasium, indoor track, fitness classes, personal trainers, and equipment rental.
7. Complimentary shuttle service, BART Stations linking to downtown San Francisco and covering the entire Bay Area.
8. Cost of study at CSUEB as compared to other institutions is 60%.